Agency: Memac Ogilvy
Creative Director: Ramzi Moutran
Associate Creative Director: Sascha Kuntze
Designer: Jesse Bray, Irfan Ghani
Copywriter: Conrad Theron
Country: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thousands of calendars are sent out every year. We didn’t see a need to make another one. Especially when nowadays most people actually use calendars on their phones or computers instead.
To form a lasting relationship for Volkswagen with their key customers, sales staff and new and existing partners, we came up with an idea: to create an ever-lasting phone stand. The world’s most eco-friendly calendar was born, made of 99.9% recycled material and entirely carbon-offset (for the remaining 0.1%, the production and shipping).
The world’s most eco-friendly calendar was created under the Think Blue umbrella, Volkswagen’s mission to become the world’s most ecologically sustainable car manufacturer. Leading by example is the key strategy to change consumer behavior.
via Packaging of the World – Creative Package Design Gallery http://ift.tt/1d3LQ4Z